Saturday, September 22, 2007

GIMP tutorials site

Yes, it's September already, and I didn't post for such a long time! Check out the backwards videos blog at backwardsvideos.blogspot.com!

Now, I have to tell you about an awesome site I found quite coincidentally, all because of my GIMP video tutorial on YouTube. The owner, Gimper, put the tutorial on his site, GIMP-Tutorials.net, and my video received over 60 clicks, just form him.

Well, this is definitely the place to go for your GIMP tutorials. The cool thing about the site is that he's running a CMS which lets visitors submit tutorials to the site. So its kinda like the del.icio.us of GIMP tutorials. Gimper is doing a fantastic job with maintaining a growing site. All I have to ask is, How do you do it? Haha, like he's gonna read this blog anyway. Personally, I prefer this GIMP tutorial site to any othere. Gimper is a really helpful and knowledgeable person and I learn something new every time I visit! Good luck with your endeavor, Gimper!!

2 comments:

Solid_Nuts said...

hey, thanks for the kind words! :)

El Llama said...

No problem ;)