Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Something I thought up in English class...

Today in Language Arts we were supposed to find a picture of a facial expression and write about it using different literary elements(direct description, dialogue, etc..). I chose the picture of a llama I found on the 'Net. I do NOT take credit for this picture, so don't get mad if this is yours.


That's the pic over there --------->>>>




Ok, here's my entry


The character I chose is an arrogant-looking llama. It has red eyes and its head and neck take up the whole picture. It has white fur on his its body, and also some brown in the eye and cheek areas. It looks mean and imperative. If it could talk, it would probably say "I'm the ruler of the world and everyone should obey my commands. LLAMAS SAY OBEY!" He dislikes other species of animals, especially humans. But he loves llamas. He gets mixed reactions from people(llamas). Some think he is a great leader, others hate him.

No comments: