Wednesday, November 7, 2007

November is here!

November is here, and with it come all the November-ish things! Anticipation of the Winter Holidays, and people shopping like mad idiots. This isn't a rant post though, so I'm not gonna try to call people every single ugly thing I can think of :D. My plans, well, lets see. I'll try to do some acoustic covers of some cool songs and put them up on my YouTube Channel. Then we'll probably get into some wild stuff with ol' Bob Muffler! Llama TV, more RZV's and great stuff is and will be in the works. But cause of school, I can't really do many things. Wow, I got through a whole post without either not making sense, repeating myself, or not making sense!

Dang, I almost forgot!! Jazz Band starts next Monday. I'm ecstatic! I'll also try out for Midstate Clinic Band! I hope I'll get in, but I don't want to get too excited... At any rate, I would like to ask you to wish me luck!!!!

Later, Jake ;)

No comments: