Monday, October 1, 2007

El Llama Posting from School Pt. 1

So, this is the first part of my school postings. I currently have "free time" and got done with my stupid typing lesson. YAY! To entertain myself I'm playing the Calamity Game. Very fun, just try it. I don't have much homework, but I got suspended from my computer chatting priviledges till Thursday, so I have to post from here. Fun fun fun. That means I won't be on AIM or gmail or anything of the sort. Just keep reading my blog. Although I guess waiting a week to update a blog kinda defeats the purpose, but who cares??
My next(and last) period is band, so that's gonna be exciting. I'm good, and I deserve to have at least 3rd chair, but of course, I totally SCREWED UP my playing test, so I have 5th. Out of 5. Yeah, I know. Shame on me. Anyhow, I'll have to get off the comp in a few minutes, so I'm gonna end this post. Have fun! And hit me up on AIM(shown in my profile)!

No comments: